Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seriously, I'm gonna use this thing

I have several posts in my head - one still half done from SETC even, and several from Eleemosynary rehearsals, including one about my amusement at Susannah calling me "perfect" something I avoid being at all costs. But as none of these have made their way onto my blog, I thought I'd just get on and tell you guys what I did today.

Today I went through the pile of boxes behind the couch in the bonus room full of kitchen stuff that my mom was convinced probably all needed to be thrown away. Not true. Most of it is lovely useful stuff. But it all needed to be gone through before I moved.

Oh yeah, for those of you who haven't heard yet, I'm moving. To NYC. Either in July or September depending on Metamorphoses (long story). Either way I am moving in with Matthew Ryan sometime in the next handful of months.

So today I went through all the kitchen stuff that has been sitting behind my couch for, what, 3 years now? 4?

I miss that old apartment. I miss it a lot.

I am super sxcited about my new life in my new apartment.

The apartment which should have reality tv camera's everywhere for a tv show called: 3 gays and a girl.

Any way, I've gone through it all and posted pictures of it all on facebook for MRL to look at and tell me what stuff he wants me to bring with me.

So right now the floor of the bonus room looks like this:



and will until I find out what MRL wants me to bring. And then what? Oh well, hell, isn't that always the question?

Currently I'm using the state of the floor as an excuse not to work out.

How long do you think that will last?


I was thinking maybe I'll take at least one picture every day to put on this things. That way I have to write at least a sentence every day. That's a good goal, right?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My goal in writing this blog is to strive to recreate the american theatre while simultaneously carving out a life for myself and then telling you guys all about it. Or go to www.emporerandy.com and click on the roster