Thursday, October 1, 2009

How to Find Audition Info

9/30/09

Wide Eyed Young Person Tips – WEYP Tips

When trying to find audition info –

You cannot just get on Backstage.com. You have to have a subscription. There are three different options. One is the premium package that includes all access to everything employers could post, everything you can post, and lots of other important info along with receiving a hard copy of the magazine delivered to you weekly. The 2nd option is to just have all of the online stuff. The 3rd option is to have all of the online stuff minus direct links to agents and agencies info.

See this is important information to have.

Actors Access – while not as useful – is free.

NY Casting is good for TV and commercial stuff.

Those last 2 tips were from Adam, I haven’t actually checked them out yet. I’ll let you know when I do.

Also, this means I have to wait till Thursday at least to do more research on Backstage.com. That’s when we get paid and that’s when I will have to make a decision as to which of the three options listed above I will choose. But I must subscribe and so subscribe I will.

1 comment:

stephanie renee said...

Do the second tier. You don't need premium really unless you're posting stuff yourself.
And that's my two cents.

About Me

My photo
My goal in writing this blog is to strive to recreate the american theatre while simultaneously carving out a life for myself and then telling you guys all about it. Or go to www.emporerandy.com and click on the roster